Today I’m going to share with you an easy Halloween makeup and outfit inspired by no other than Wednesday Addams from the Adams family!! Yes it’s super duper easy!
Now Wednesday Addams is known to be a bitter type of girl and shows less emotion. She has pale skin, straight looking brows, tangerine colored lips and two long braids. I’ve also notice that she has a deep set of eyes to make her look more spooky and slight dark circles around the eye maybe due to too much paleness of her skin.
For those suffering from dark under eyes due to lack of sleep then this is your time to shine and to make good use of what you’ve earn for the past couple of nights in graveyard shifts!
DISCLAIMER: I’m not totally saying that I’m gonna look like her.
- first thing that you need to do is to braid your hair on both sides like Wednesday. This will also help you to do your makeup easier. I got a bit of struggle with mine because of the length of my hair.
- You need to at least use a slightly lighter foundation shade for your face to make it look pale.
- Now I’m also setting my face with a shade lighter also than my skin tone or you could use a baby powder. Remember that Wednesday has a pale skin and not oily. PALE AND COLD SKIN.
- I used a darker shade of brown for my eyebrow instead of black because I have colored hair and just to balance out the hair color.
- Now for the eyes, we only need a brown color or ashy brown to contour the sockets of our eyes to give that illusion of deep set eyes and an orange/ tangerine /pumpkin colored type of eyeshadow for the lids. Do not forget to contour your nose and add both eyeshdow on the lower eyelid.
- lastly for the lips, I use this orange lip liner to line my whole lips and fill them in. Using the orange eyeshadow that we did used for our eyes, I did pat it over the top of the lip liner to intensify plus darken the shade of my lips.
And we are done! My final look inspired by Wednesday Addams.
Let’s proceed with the outfit!
If you did follow me Instagram ( Click the link at the side to be directed to my IG) then you might have an idea that the dress I wore to church last Sunday gave me an idea to portray Wednesday Addams for Halloween. I have to wear another dress on top because the first one had no sleeves but the length are both exact so that is not a big problem. I use my old white stocking instead of black and my black flats from Soulmate which I think would be the perfect pair because the ribbon design looks like those used by children in the year 20’s. I did spiced it a bit with a bowler hat and a choker.
This will be my first and I do still have 2 more in head for this upcoming Halloween to share . We do not usually celebrate Halloween here in the Philippines compare to other countries but it would be really fun!
Can Wednesday Addams and I be twinsies or not?
What’s you plan for the upcoming halloween? I’m kinda doubtful with ours here in my country because rainy season will still be up to next year.
If you haven’t decided yet on what looks you might want to show off or having a hard time deciding then head to
They got the the Ultimate Halloowen Hairstyle guide to help you solve your problems when it comes to styling your hair.
Happy Halloween and all souls to everyone!